SUNDT™ Graduated Suction
4-1/2″ (11.5 cm)
The SCANLAN® SUNDT™ Graduated Suction System provides complete control to atraumatically retract, probe, lift, and evacuate fluid or tissue from the surgical field. The SUNDT™ system offers a choice of seven tip diameters, each available in three lengths. The universal suction handle easily accommodates all tip diameters, lengths, and configurations.
- Atraumatic tips may be used to retract or probe delicate tissue
- Precise fingertip control for atraumatic tissue manipulation or aspiration
- Each suction tip is tapered to reduce clogging
- One universal suction handle accommodates every tip configuration
- Tips and handle easily separate for cleaning and sterilization
- Seven suction tip diameters, ranging from 3 Fr. to 11 Fr.
- Three suction tip lengths
- Rotating or Non-rotating tips
- Guide pin securely holds tips in place at angle (for non-rotating tips)
- Universal SCANLAN® V.I.P.™ Sterilization tray holds 7 tips plus handles,
fits all lengths
- Tips, handle, and tray may be purchased separately or in sets
Click HERE To Search All Memory Instruments