Developed in cooperation with Diego Gonzalez-Rivas, MD, FETCS
SCANLAN® Gonzalez-Rivas Dissector
5 mm shaft, ring handle, mixter-style 1×2 DeBakey jaws, with ratchet, working length: 7-1/2″ (19.0 cm), total length: 11-1/2″ (29.0 cm)
- Low profile 5 mm shaft design.
- Mixter-style jaw facilitates dissection of key structures.
- Atraumatic 1×2 DeBakey jaws.
- Fine tip selection now available.
- Choice of with or without ratchet.
Each Scanlan instrument is individually handcrafted to provide the surgeon with the highest quality, longest-lasting, precision instrument possible. Reflecting this unique process, all stated dimensions are approximate.
|VATS/MIS Instrument Type||
|VATS/MIS Jaw Dimensions||
|VATS/MIS Shaft Width||
|VATS/MIS Working Length||
19.0 cm (7-1/2")
|VATS/MIS Total Length||
29.0 cm (11-1/2")
Click HERE To Search All VATS Instruments By Features