Axial Handle Needle Holders
SCANLAN® Axial Handle Holders
6 mm shaft, round axial handle, curved DIAMOND DUST™ jaws, with ratchet, working length: 8″ (20.0 cm), total length: 14-3/8″ (36.5 cm)
(for 5-0 and smaller suture)
- Innovative, ergonomic handle design provides superior balance and feel.
- Perfect for surgeons who prefer thoracoscopic instruments that allow them to “roll the handles between their fingertips.”
- Scanlan® DIAMOND DUST™ jaws provide a very secure grip on the most delicate needles yet won’t burr or damage them.
- Straight and curved jaw styles.
- Available with or without ratchets.
Each Scanlan instrument is individually handcrafted to provide the surgeon with the highest quality, longest-lasting, precision instrument possible. Reflecting this unique process, all stated dimensions are approximate.
|VATS/MIS Shaft Width||
|VATS/MIS Jaw Direction||
|VATS/MIS Suture Size||
|VATS/MIS Working Length||
20.0 cm (8")
|VATS/MIS Total Length||
36.5 cm (14-3/8")
Click HERE To Search All VATS Instruments By Features