The SCANLAN® Van Gompel™ Suction System is designed to provide control to atraumatically retract, probe, lift, and evacuate fluid or tissue from the surgical field. The Van Gompel™ system offers a choice of three sizes and the SCANLAN® universal suction handle accommodates all tip diameters.
- Atraumatic tips may be used to retract or probe delicate tissue
- Fingertip control for atraumatic tissue manipulation or aspiration
- Each suction tip is tapered to reduce clogging
- Unique manufacturing process eliminates “crimping” at the 90º and 45º bends to further lessen the potential for clogging
- One universal suction handle accommodates every tip configuration
- Tips and handle separate for cleaning and sterilization
Click HERE To Search All Suction Instruments