Vascular Dilators / Vessel Probes.
These new innovative instruments offer…
- Cost effectiveness – The nitinol shafts of the MEMORY instruments allow bending and manipulation without potential risk of damage to the shaft.
- Ease of use – The nitinol shafts of the MEMORY instruments return to their original shape when exposed to high temperatures… eliminating the frustration of traditional metal dilators / probes.
- Crimp resistant design – The nitinol shafts will bend and curve without crimping.
- Durability – Made with the highest grade stainless steel and nitinol.
- Highly polished dilator / probe tip – Allows for ease of use and reduced trauma.
- Pyramid-style knurled handle – Allows surgeon to experience Scanlan’s unique tactile response and firm grip.
- 27 Designs with the following options:
- 2 Different Lengths
- 2 Different Tip Styles
- 15 Different Tip Sizes
- Warranty – Backed by the Scanlan 10-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects.