This unique instrument is designed to provide dilation and assessment of vessels to facilitate precise anastomosis creation and reduce the chance of vessel mismatch.
The Scanlan® Graduated Dilator is placed inside the lumen of an artery (or vein) to dilate. The easy-to-read circumferential markings on the distal tip may be useful.
- Smooth, tapered distal tip designed to facilitate atraumatic placement within the lumen of an artery or vein
- Easy-to-read circumferential markings
- High quality hardened stainless steel for industry leading durability
- A round handle design that allows the instrument to be easily rolled and manipulated
- Special handle knurling for a secure, reliable grip
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing material defects
- A compact size 5-1/2″ (14cm length) allowing ease of placement