The SCANLAN® Vascular Tunneling System combines high quality grasping forceps with single-use tunneler sheaths for fast, accurate, atraumatic implantation of subcutaneous grafts.
The single-use sheath features include . . .
- Two sheath diameters – large and small
- Two sheath lengths – to accommodate various grafts
- Reliable – allows atraumatic tunneling and placement of grafts without kinking, twisting, stretching, or pulling
- Smooth polymer material – offers near frictionless graft
placement, essential for many new graft surfaces
- Minimal sheath diameters – avoid excessive tissue disruption
- Color-coded – provides easy length and diameter identification
- Not made with natural rubber latex
1 per sterile package,
5 packages per box
|9 mm||8 mm|
For Use with Grasping Forceps
|9009-15||A/V Access Tunneler