Value Instrument Protector (V.I.P.™)
The new, larger capacity SCANLAN® V.I.P.™ (Valued Instrument Protection) Sterilization Tray has been designed to offer excellent protection for larger surgical instrumentation & devices. Manufactured of strong, surgical grade aluminum, this tray provides reliable sterilization, storage and transportation. Because of it’s high grade durability, it will withstand repeated gas, flash, steam or wrapped sterilization processes. For added protection, this tray incorporates a SCANLAN® Scan-Guard™ silicone mat and top brackets to securely hold instruments and assure safety.
- Aluminum metal tray, silver-gray color.
- Scan-Guard™ silicone mat provides flexibility for positioning instruments in tray.
- Recessed handle design is wrap-friendly and also makes it easier to stack trays in storage.
- Sterilization compatibility: Conventional steam or Flash (immediate use) sterilization, Ethylene Oxide (ETO) and Plasma (gas) sterilization.
- Heavy duty, long-lasting ratchets.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
|2150-03||Aluminum metal tray, silver-gray color.
Scan-Guard™ silicone mat & bracket
|29” x 8 3/8” x 1 1/2”
73.7 cm x 21.3 cm x 3.8 cm
Holds entire SCANLAN® Tunneler System.
Holds approximately 8 VATS / MIS instruments.
Holds approximately 20 instruments.