SCANLAN® VASCU-STATT® Plus
Vascu-Statt® single-use bulldog clamps are a lightweight, cost-effective alternative to metal bulldog clamps.
Unlike metal bulldog clamps (clamping pressure weakens after repeated use), Vascu-Statt® single-use bulldog clamps offer a unique, preset tension – ensuring consistent clamping pressure with each use.
The entire line of Vascu-Statt® single-use bulldog clamps feature…
- Two designs – straight or angled
- Gentle Jaw™ surface – absorbs and softens as it provides gentle occlusion without increased trauma to the vessel wall.
- Lightweight, cost-effective, plastic construction
- A wide range of preset, consistent clamping pressures
- Color-coded – by clamp size and pressure
- Single-use, sterile packaged
- Atraumatic – jaw designs
- Versatile – may be applied by hand or with the specially designed VASCU-STATT® appliers
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Cat. No.||Description||Clamping Pressure
Gentle Jaw™ Surface
2 per sterile package, 5 packages per box